domenica 2 gennaio 2011

Rastantilar ve yanilsamalar


The wonders in this part of the universe
seem made to contour your face,
and if by any chance you would have gone lost in this chaos,
I'd have felt a strong sense of indecisiveness
A huge vacuum which would have pushed me beyond,
to the far end of my hopes,
I'd have searched for you like an insane knight,
I'd have fought against evil and its instances
I'd have walked through the labyrinths without a thread,
feeding myself on that which the soil offers,
and at each new boundary, I'd have asked for shelter,
I'd have risked my life on the open sea
Considering that love has no price,
I'm willing to do anything to obtain a bit of it,
considering that love has no price,
I'll pay for it giving all the love
all the love I've got
If you weren't in my heart,
I'd feel like a prisoner in an endless prison,
like many, I'd hide behind a finger,
yielding before the vendors of pain
And I've seen things reserved for dreamers,
and I've drunk the bitter juice of scorn,
and I've committed all my purest acts
Without you, it would all have been in vain,
like a sword that pierces a dead body,
without love I'd be only a charlatan,
like a boat that never leaves the harbour
All the love I've got

Nessun commento: